Professional puncture repair tool for any vehicle. No damage to tires!
Tordos™ Quick Tire Repair Screws are fast and easy to install. No jacks, no hassle, and no damage! These amazing rubber screws are designed to fix and seal puncture wounds, large or small. Each screw is covered with a specialized adhesive that bonds with the tire surface creating an airtight vacuum seal. Tordos™ Quick Tire Repair Screws are an indispensable tool to your trunk or glovebox!
- WEAR RESISTANCE Made from top high-quality rubber that’s resistant to high heat and wear for long service life.
- AIRTIGHT SEAL Provides high joint strength for tight adhesion and sealing to prevent water from entering the puncture.
QUICK & EASY First, remove the debris that is causing the puncture. Second, insert Tordos™ Quick Tire Repair Screw and turn until the head is flush with the tire's surface. It’s that easy!
- EMERGENCY KIT When you’re on the road and far from a service garage, you’ll be glad to have Tordos™ Quick Tire Repair Screws. Keep them in your trunk or glovebox.
WIDE RANGE OF USE Professional puncture repair for car, motorbike, ATV, truck, bus, and agricultural equipment tires.
- High Quality: Our self-service tire repair screws are made of premium rubber materials, resistant to high temperature or wear, and can firmly fix your tires without damaging them.
- Easy to Use: These rubber screw tire plugs are packed in one plastic storage box, convenient for you to store and carry with you when you are driving, cycling and more.
- Easy to use and install, just use a screwdriver to screw them into the tire hole, simple and quick, you can repair your tire by yourself.
- Good Sealing Effect: Screws are coated with a sealant, good adhesion and sealing effect, tire rubber nails can be firmly glued to your tires, can prevent air leakage and water from entering the damaged part.
Fix tire punctures in seconds with Tordos™ Quick Tire Repair Screws Click the “ADD TO CART” button today while supplies last!
- Material: Rubber
- Color: Black
- Size: Small 0.21 x 0.46 in, Large 0.27 x 0.5 in.
- 1* Tire Repair Kit
If breach diameter greater than 5 mm / inclination greater than 45 degrees angle / the tire has no tread pattern or the tire is seriously aged, please use other ways to repair it, for your safety it is recommended to replace the tire.
As advertised, well done. Good follow up along the entire process
Had two funny screws one on each front tire in my truck repaired at home with this product from now there is a month driving around no problem preassure steady in each tire. Thanks appreciate your product is amazing
Purchased to go under the seat of my motorcycle for tire repair. Looks just like I expected it to be.