Convert any pressure washer into a powerful sandblaster in 30 seconds or less!
Give your pressure washer even more power by adding the PowerBlast™ Wet Sandblaster Attachment Kit. Easily remove paint, rust, stains, graffiti, and other tough stuck on grime. More abrasive cleaning force with less effort, and no harsh chemicals like thinners or acids. The suction-fed injection system adds the dry medium (sand, silica, or baking soda) into the water system creating a much safer dust-free working environment. Save precious time on those hard to do jobs with the PowerBlast™ Wet Sandblasting Attachment Kit. The best addition you’ll buy for your power washer, hands down!
- QUICK SETUP The PowerBlast™ clamps onto your pressure washer in under 30 seconds with an M22 universal adapter, so you can get started on your project right away!
- DUSTLESS SANDBLASTING Traditional dry sandblasting generates clouds of dust which can be extremely dangerous if inhaled. The PowerBlast™ Wet Sandblasting Kit is mostly dust-free, allowing you to work on your projects safely and conveniently in your backyard or driveway.
- NO HEAT DAMAGE Whether it’s warping, bending, or discoloration, heat can have irreversible effects on some materials such as plastic or thin metal. The PowerBlast™ Wet Sandblasting Attachment Kit keeps the temperature under control so your surface will never overheat.
- SAVE TIME & MONEY No need to hire someone else or buy large or expensive equipment to get professional results.
EASY TO USE If you can use a power washer, then you can use the PowerBlast™ Wet Sandblasting Attachment Kit.
- Designed to remove rust, paint, stains, graffiti, and other stubborn materials from various surfaces.
- The PowerBlast™ is a portable sand blasting gun kit, that is easy to install and stores small when not in use.
- Built for durability, strength, and longevity. Made of premium materials that prevent rust and corrosion.
Save precious time on those hard to do jobs with the PowerBlast™ Click the “ADD TO CART” button today while supplies last!
- Material:Copper, Stainless Steel
- Hose Length:10 inches
- Max Pressure:180bar / 2600psi
- Max Temperature:60oC / 140oF
- 1000-4000 PSI, it can also use baking soda, dry silica sand, and glass beads.
M22 Universal Adapter Included - Works With Any Pressure Washer!
- Sandblaster (Top quality ceramic nozzle)
- Stainless Steel Lance (Length 18" / 46cm)
- Transparent Siphon Hose (Length 3m)
- Safety Glasses
Use & Care:
- Connect 1/4’’ quick connect plug to pressure washer trigger gun or wand.
- Insert sand wand into media (dry silica sand, baking soda or washed and dried river sand). Please make sure the sand is dry, or it will not work.
- Turn on the pressure washer. Unlock the trigger gun, then water and sand will come out from permanent nozzle.
- After work, please dry the cleaned goods as soon as possible, otherwise they will rust again the next day.
Keep out of reach of toddlers and children. Always supervise children when using any of the tools in this set.
We are not liable for any issues or mishaps caused by the improper use of this tool. To prevent injuries or damages, please refer to the instructions provided with the tool.
have not used
This simple tool is great . I used it for cleaning the rust off my 1930 Model A car frame before painting. I recommend this tool to anyone.
How can a cheap water blaster be worth buying? Most are probably trash but this one has held up well so far. It took a bit of practice to get it operating properly but if you pay attention to what you are doing it works surprisingly well. I wanted to prep my 14’ - 1995 Weldcraft boat for a new paint job, I'm not finished but have made good progress, it does the job!!